Risk warning: 79.78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
FxPro (FxPro.com) is a global broker, winner of 60+ awards including "Best FX Provider" in the 2019, 2017 and 2016 Online Personal Wealth Awards.
Trade 250+ instruments across a range of asset classes. Enjoy fast execution and deep liquidity, with average execution speeds under 11.06 milliseconds.
- Forex: trade CFDs on 70+ FX pairs on tight spreads. Choose between instant execution or market execution (with no requotes), depending on your account type.
- Shares: trade CFDs on the shares of 150+ global companies headquartered in the US, UK, France and Germany, and enjoy dividend payments on long positions.
- Indices: you may also access CFDs on 20+ American, Asian and European stock indices such as the S&P and the NASDAQ.
- Metals: trade CFDs on the price of Gold, Silver, Platinum against the US Dollar and the Euro.
- Energies: trade CFDs on the price of Brent Crude, WTI and natural gas against the US Dollar.
FxPro.com provides a non-dealing desk environment with accounts available for new and experienced traders. All accounts come with negative balance protection. Choose between MetaTrader 4, 5 or the cTrader platform.
- FxPro MT4: trade Forex, indices, energies, metals and shares on fixed or floating spreads. Choose between instant and market execution. FxPro accepts all MT4 Expert Advisors and provides an EA back-testing facility to assess their performance against historical data.
- FxPro MT5: trade Forex, indices, energies and metals on floating spreads with market execution. FxPro accepts all MT5 Expert Advisors. Of note, FxPro was named 'Best MT5 Broker' twice, at the 2015 and 2016 UK Forex Awards.
- FxPro cTrader: trade Forex, indices, energies and metals (no shares) on low spreads and a flat $9 commission per lot, per round turn. FxPro aggregates the best bid and offer across 10 liquidity providers. FxPro places no limitations on trade sizes, stop and take profit levels. This account provides full depth of market and volume information on an instrument-by-instrument basis.
As an FxPro customer, you’ll enjoy complimentary access to real time Forex market news and technical analysis. Visit FxPro.com to explore educational resources.
FxPro has received 60+ awards commending the quality of its service, execution and platform. Customer service is available on a 24 hour basis, 5 days a week, in 17 different languages. Recent awards include:
- "Best FX Provider" in the 2019, 2017 and 2016 Online Personal Wealth Awards.
- "Best FX Service Provider" in the 2018 City of London Wealth Management Awards.
- "Best Broker 2018" in the Financial Times and Investors Chronicles Awards.
FxPro Group Limited is the holding company of FxPro Financial Services Ltd, FxPro UK Limited, FxPro Global Markets MENA Limited and FxPro Global Markets Ltd.
- FxPro UK Limited is regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under registration number 509956.
- FxPro Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence no. 078/07) and authorised in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority ('FSCA') (authorisation no. 45052).
- FxPro Global Markets MENA Limited is authorised and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (reference no. F003333).
- FxPro Global Markets Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Securities Commission of The Bahamas (SCB) under license no. SIA-F184.
FxPro offers the same trading conditions regardless of the entity with which you open your account. However, you should note that the stop-out level varies across entities, and it some cases, platforms.
ForexBrokersAZ.com acts as an introducer for FxPro Financial Services Limited, FxPro UK Limited and FxPro Global Markets Limited. Visit FxPro.com to open your account online.
- Asset classes
- Currency pairs70+
- Gold & metals
- Financial instruments
- Demo account
- Demo account
- Account balance500000
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Web and mobile apps
- Web application
- Deposits & withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Broker to broker
- Credit card
- Debit card
- China UnionPay
- AUD - Australian Dollar
- CHF - Swiss Franc
- EUR - Euro
- GBP - British Pound
- JPY - Japanese Yen
- PLN - Polish Złoty
- USD - U.S. Dollar
- ZAR - South African Rand
- Company information
- Company nameFxPro Group Limited
- Head officeLondon, UK
- Incorporation date2006
- BahamasSCB No. SIA-F184
- CySECCySEC 078/07
- South AfricaFSCA No. 45052
- UKFCA No. 509956
Note: payment methods depend on the entity with which you open an account, as well as your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for all payment methods.
MT4 Floating - Instant Execution
MT4 Floating - Market Execution
MT5 Floating - Market Execution
|Review||Trade 70+ currency pairs, spot indices, energies, metals and shares on floating spreads and instant execution. All EAs are allowed.||Trade 70+ currency pairs, spot indices, energies, metals and shares on floating spreads and market execution. All EAs are allowed.||Trade 70+ currency pairs, indices, energies and metals on floating spreads with market execution. All EAs are allowed.||Trade 70+ currency pairs, spot indices, energies and metals on razor-thin spreads with market execution. Run cAlgo algorithmic trading robots.|
|Spreads||Variable spreads||Variable spreads||Variable spreads||Variable spreads|
|Leverage (EUR/USD) ?||1:500||1:500||1:500||1:500|
|Min. trade size (lot)||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|Commission / lot||$0||$0||$0||$4.5|
|Max. trade size (lot)||10000||10000||10000||10000|
|Stop out level (%)||50%||50%||50%||50%|
Important: please visit the broker's website for their terms and conditions.
79.78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs and Spread Betting work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.