HotForex (HotForex.com) is an award winning Forex and commodity broker, providing trading services and platforms to both retail and institutional clients.
HotForex offers a wide range of online trading accounts to suits the needs of retail clients whether they are new or experienced traders alike. These include:
- Micro account: an account designed with new traders in mind. It comes with a low $5 opening deposit, flexible leverage up to 1:1000 and small trading sizes.
- Premium account: an account for experienced traders. It comes with larger trading sizes. Open an account from a low $100 deposit and enjoy flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Auto account: automatically copy signals from the MQL5 Community with an Auto account. Subscribe to both free and paid signal providers through MetaTrader 4.
All HotForex accounts come with floating spreads, starting from just 1 pip. At the time of writing, EURUSD spreads fluctuated around 1.2 pips. HotForex also offers a Zero Spread account, with tighter spreads plus a fixed commission, ideal for scalping.
HotForex (HotForex.com) Micro, Premium, Zero and Auto accounts are also available in Islamic format. These accounts incur no swap or rollover charges on overnight positions. Please note that HotForex reserves the right to apply a carry charge on selected currency pairs held overnight beyond 7 days. Please speak to a HotForex advisor for details.
HotForex now supports both MetaTrader 4 and 5. MetaTrader 5 offers a broader range of indicators, order types and faster platform speeds thanks to its 64-bit multi-threaded processor. You may also create your own indicators and Expert Advisors using the MQL5 language.
Both platforms, built for Windows PCs, can run on a Macbook with the help of an emulator. MetaTrader 4 and 5 are also available as apps for your Android, iPhone or iPad devices. Alternatively, you may also place orders online through HotForex.com.
Over the years, HotForex has received over 20 awards from respected financial titles and awarding bodies. Recent awards include:
- Best New Forex Broker in South Africa 2016, Global Banking and Financial Review Awards
- Best FX Online Broker 2015, New Europe Magazine
- Best Customer Service 2015, European CEO Awards
- Best Client Funds Protection Broker Award 2015, MENA Dubai FX Show
Security of funds
Security of funds is a priority for HotForex (HotForex.com). Client funds are held separate from the company's own fund, with reputable banking institutions. These funds are held off balance sheet and cannot be used to pay back creditors in the unlikely event of default. In addition, HotForex provides its regulators with quarterly updates on its financial position and the manner in which it meets its capital requirements.
The HF Markets Group operates through three different companies for regulatory reasons:
- In the European Economic Area (excluding Belgium), Switzerland and Mauritius, HotForex operates through HF Markets (Europe) Ltd. The company is registered with several national regulators including the FCA in the UK, CySEC in Cyprus, BaFin in Germany and the ACPR in France. Clients of HF Markets (Europe) Ltd are covered by investor compensation funds.
- In South Africa, HotForex operates through HF Markets SA (Pty) Ltd, a company incorporated in South Africa and authorised to act as a Financial Services Provider by the Financial Services Board ("FSB") with FSP Number 46632.
- Across the rest of the world, HotForex operates through HF Markets (SV) Ltd, a company incorporated in St. Vincent & the Grenadine as an International Business Company with registration number 22747 IBC 2015. It welcomes traders from all countries, with the exception of the USA, Canada, Sudan, Syria, North Korea.
- Asset classes
- Currency pairs47
- Gold & metals
- Financial instruments
- Demo account
- Free demo
- Account balance100000
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Web and mobile apps
- Web application
- Deposits & withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- China UnionPay
- EUR - Euro
- USD - U.S. Dollar
- Company information
- Company nameHF Markets (SV) Ltd
- Head officeSt. Vincent & the Grenadines
- Incorporation date2010
- CySECCySEC 183/12
- FranceACPR No. 74492
- GermanyBaFin No. 132342
- MauritiusNo. C110008214
- South AfricaFSCA No. 46632
- UKFCA No. 600473
Note: payment methods depend on the entity with which you open an account, as well as your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for all payment methods.
|Review||Trade Forex as well as CFDs on cryptocurrencies, shares, indices and metals on floating spreads without commission. This account, designed for new traders, has smaller trading sizes and a lower initial deposit.||Trade Forex as well as CFDs on cryptocurrencies, shares, indices and metals on floating spreads without commission. This account, designed for experienced traders, allows you to trade up to 60 lots per position.||Trade Forex as well as CFDs on cryptocurrencies, shares, indices and metals on floating spreads without commission. This account, designed for Muslim clients, does not incur swap or rollover charges for holding positions overnight. Terms and conditions apply.|
|Execution||NDD, STP, DMA||NDD, STP, DMA||NDD, STP, DMA|
|Spreads||Variable spreads||Variable spreads||Variable spreads|
|Leverage (EUR/USD) ?||1:1000||1:500||1:500|
|Min. trade size (lot)||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|Max. trade size (lot)||7||60||60|
|Max. open positions||150||300||300|
|Margin call (%)||40%||50%||50%|
|Stop out level (%)||10%||20%||20%|