Paypal Forex Brokers
Compare Forex brokers that accept Paypal for deposits and withdrawals. And find out more about PayPal's fees, limits and withdrawal options.
|MT4 Fixed - Instant Exec.||More »|
|FxPro cTrader||More »|
|MT4 Floating - Instant Exec.||More »|
|MT5 Floating - Market Exec.||More »|
|MT4 Floating - Market Exec.||More »|
|eToro Account||More »|
|Islamic Account||More »|
|Premium Account||More »|
Why use PayPal for deposits?
- Fund your account online 24/7 through your PayPal account.
- Activate and fund your account in less than 5 minutes.
- Make direct withdrawals to your PayPal account.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is like an online wallet that stores your credit card and bank account details. You can use your PayPal account to shop online without having to remember your details or enter them into a website again.
Opening a PayPal account is easy and it's free. All you need is an email address and a password. After that, you can link your PayPal account to a bank account, credit card or debit card.
Benefits of using PayPal
- Secure: PayPal is a safer way to pay because you store your financial information with PayPal rather than the merchants you buy from. This is a genuine advantage because your information could be at risk from hackers or prying employees even if you transact with established and reputable websites.
- Convenient: with PayPal, you only enter your credit card or bank account details once when you open open your account. After that, all you need is your PayPal email address and password to shop online.
- Fast: with PayPal, you can send and receive money in real-time.
When you open an account, PayPal only asks for essential information so that you can get started right away. Your account will be classified as "Unverified" until you provide more information about yourself (this is to comply with anti-money laundering laws). Unverified accounts are subject to initial limits on the amount you can send, receive and withdraw.
It's a good idea to verify your account as soon as possible. Otherwise, PayPal could force verification on you at a later stage if your account balance or transaction volumes rise above certain thresholds. When this happens, your account will be "Limited" and you will no longer be able to send, receive or withdraw money. This could play havoc with your trading, preventing you from meeting margin calls or taking advantage of changes in the financial markets.
PayPal withdrawal methods
While PayPal typically allows withdrawals to a bank account or a card, this may not be possible in all countries. In some countries, PayPal restricts withdrawals to US bank accounts only. And in others, it does not support withdrawals to credit or debit cards. Remember to check PayPal withdrawal options in your country to make sure it works for you.
PayPal is a cost-effective way to trade. If your PayPal account and broker are in the same country, you could finance your trades and withdraw your profits to a local bank account entirely free of charge. Here's a breakdown of PayPal fees:
- Joining: free to join.
- Deposits: free to add money to your PayPal balance from a domestic bank account.
- Withdrawals: free to make a standard withdrawal from your PayPal balance to your bank account. PayPal charges a fee for withdrawals to a card and accelerated withdrawals to a bank account.
- Buying: free.
If your transaction requires a currency conversion, PayPal will add a processing fee above the wholesale exchange rate. In addition, PayPal also charges a cross-border fee for cross-border payments. The cross-border fee applies when the sender and the receiver have PayPal accounts registered in different countries. Please check the PayPal User Agreement for fees applicable in your country.
Trade 70+ currency pairs, spot indices, energies, metals and shares on fixed spreads with instant ... MoreTrade 70+ currency pairs, spot indices, energies, metals and shares on fixed spreads with instant execution. Spreads are fixed over certain time periods, but vary throughout the day. All EAs are allowed.
Risk warning ?
Trade Forex as well as CFDs on cryptocurrencies, shares, indices and metals on floating spreads ... MoreTrade Forex as well as CFDs on cryptocurrencies, shares, indices and metals on floating spreads without commission. This account, designed for experienced traders, allows you to trade up to 60 lots per position.
Trade 55 currency pairs on fixed spreads, plus CFDs on crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, bonds and... MoreTrade 55 currency pairs on fixed spreads, plus CFDs on crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, bonds and commodities. AvaTrade accepts all MetaTrader 4 EAs except those with a focus on arbitrage.
Risk warning ?