Risk warning: 85% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
HYCM (HYCM.com), formerly HY Markets, is an award winning online broker authorised and regulated by the FCA and CySEC. Trade over 100 instruments on fixed or variable spreads over MetaTrader 4.
Trade currencies online as well as CFDs across a wide range of asset classes with HYCM. Access all of the following asset classes from HYCM's Fixed account. HYCM's Classic and Raw accounts only support currencies, gold and metals.
- Forex: trade currency pairs as well as the US Dollar index, an index measuring the value of the US Dollar relative to a basket of currencies. Access 39 currency pairs with a Fixed account, and 45 with either a Classic or Raw account.
- Cryptos: trade CFDs on the price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin against the US Dollar. These crypto-currencies are only available from a Fixed account.
- Gold and Metals: trade CFDs on the price of gold, silver and copper against the US Dollar and the Euro.
- Commodities: trade CFDs on the price of cocoa, coffee, sugar and cotton against the US Dollar.
- Energies: speculate on the price of oil, Brent crude and natural gas against the US Dollar.
- Indices: trade CFDs on a large number of American, European, Japanese, Chinese and Indian stock indices such as CFDs on the S&P 500, the SSE 50 and the NIFTY 50.
- Stocks: trade CFDs on 10 tech stocks such as Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook and Alibaba.
Choose from one of three accounts:
- Fixed account: trade 39 currency pairs on fixed spreads from 1.8 pips as well as CFDs across the widest possible range of asset classes. Open an account from a low $100 deposit.
- Variable account: trade 45 currency pairs on variable spreads from 1.2 pips as well as CFDs on the price of gold and metals. Open an account from a low $100 deposit.
- Raw account: trade the same range of securities as the Variable account on variable spreads from 0.2 pips plus commission ($4 per round). Open a Raw account from a $200 deposit.
Leverage is capped at 1:30 for clients that reside either in the UK or the EU. Clients who reside in the rest of the world can enjoy flexible leverage up to 1:200.
All accounts are available interest-free (also known as swap-free) to clients of Islamic faith. To open an interest-free account, open an account online at HYCM.com and speak to your personal account manager before placing your first trade.
HYCM accepts a wide range of payment methods including credit and debit cards, Neteller, Skrill and Webmoney. HYCM's trading accounts accept the following currencies as their base currency: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, RUB.
HYCM (HYCM.com) supports MetaTrader 4, one of the world's most popular trading platforms. It accepts all MT4 Expert Advisors, except scalping and high-frequency trading bots. If you're on the go, you can trade through its mobile app available for Android and iPhone devices.
HYCM operates through companies regulated by the FCA in the UK, and CySEC across the rest of the European Union. If you reside in one of these countries, you may qualify for investor compensation in the unlikely event of default.
- Henyep Capital Markets (UK) Limited: is authorized and regulated under the Financial Conduct Authority with reference number 186171. Payments under the UK's Financial Services Compensation Scheme are limited to a maximum of £50,000 per customer.
- HYCM (Europe) Ltd: authorized and regulated under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under license number 259/14. Payments under CySEC's Investor Compensation Fund (ICF) are capped at €20,000 per customer.
A short history of HYCM
HYCM (HYCM.com) is a division of The Henyep Group, an international corporation with over 40 years of operational history. The group's roots lie in Hong Kong, where Henyep Gold Dealers founded as a member of the Hong Kong Gold and Silver Exchange Society in 1977. The following year, Henyep Securities founded as a member of the Hong Kong Commodities Exchange.
Since, the group has expanded across four continents. It opened its first branch in New York in 1980, was granted a license by the UK's financial regulator in 1998, established a presence in Dubai in 2006 and acquired its current CySEC license through an external acquisition in 2015.
Over the years, HY Markets has received a string of awards including "Best FX Broker, Northern Europe" by the World Finance 2012 Awards and "Best Forex Brokers in the Middle East" by the IB Times Trading Awards 2011.
In 2016, Henyep consolidated its investment brands under HYCM.com, a multi-platform online trading service.
- Asset classes
- # Currency pairs45
- Gold and Metals
- Oil and Energy
- Forex CFDs
- Forex Futures
- Forex Options
- Demo account
- Has a demo?
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- OthersHYCM WebTrader
- Web or PC
- Software download
- No download
- Mac friendly
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- China UnionPay
- Company information
- Legal nameHenyep Capital Markets (UK) Limited
- HeadquartersLondon, UK
- CySECCySEC No. 259/14
- UKFCA No. 186171
Note: payment methods depend on the entity with which you open an account, as well as your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for all payment methods.
|Review||Trade 39 currency pairs from 1.8 pips was well as CFDs on stocks, metals, energies and commodities on fixed spreads through MetaTrader 4. This account is available in Islamic format upon request.||Trade 45 currency pairs from 1.4 pips as well as CFDs on gold and metals on variable spreads through MetaTrader 4. This account is available in Islamic format upon request.||Trade 45 currency pairs from 0.2 pips plus commission as well as CFDs on gold and metals through MetaTrader 4. This account is available in Islamic format upon request.|
|Execution||NDD, STP||NDD, STP||NDD, STP|
|Leverage (flexible) ?||1:30||1:30||1:30|
|Commission / lot||$0||$0||$4|
|Min. trade size (lot)||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|Stop out level (%)||20%||20%||20%|
|Interest on balances (%)||0%||0%||0%|
Important: please visit the broker's website for their terms and conditions.
85% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.