Risk warning: 75% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Buy shares outright or trade CFDs on shares, indices, Forex, cryptocurrencies and more*. Connect with over 6 million other investors, follow or copy their trades in real-time on eToro.com.
Trade thousands of different securities across a range of asset classes through the eToro.com platform:
- Forex: trade CFDs on 47 currency pairs across Majors and Minors with flexible leverage up to 1:30.
- Cryptocurrency: trade 10 crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. You may buy cryptocurrency directly or invest through CFDs*. Alternatively, you can get exposure to a broad range of crypto-currencies through eToro's CryptoPortfolio.
- Stocks: trade hundreds of stocks spanning a wide range of industries, from financial services to retail and technology. You may buy stocks outright or invest through CFDs*. As a shareholder, you'll be entitled to dividends and capital gains. If you trade US shares, ask eToro for a W-8BEN form to reduce your withholding tax liability on dividends.
- Indices: trade CFDs on leading stock indices such as the S&P, NASDAQ, FSTE and China 50. Indices help diversify your exposure across hundreds of shares.
- Commodities: trade CFDs on the price of gold, silver, copper, platinum, natural gas and oil against the US Dollar.
eToro's social trading platform sets it apart from other online trading platforms.
You can invest by yourself or connect with others to share trading ideas. Easily and automatically copy other investors’ trades if you want to. You may even earn commission if you are willing to let others follow your investments. Visit eToro.com to find out more.
In addition, you may invest through CopyPortfolios™. With Top Trader Portfolios, you can copy the most successful traders on the eToro platform. With Market Portfolios, you can invest in portfolios built around a trading strategy or market, such as ‘Oil and Gas’ or ‘High dividend stocks’.
eToro has won a string of awards in recognition of its innovating approach to trading. It was named "Best Trading Platform" by the Star Awards in 2013, and "Best Social Trading Network" by the World Finance Awards in 2012 and the World Finance Foreign Exchange Awards in 2011.
In Europe, eToro operates through eToro (Europe) Ltd., a company regulated by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 109/10.
In the UK, eToro (UK) Ltd. is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). However, UK residents will become clients of eToro (Europe) Ltd. unless they deposit upwards of US$ 5,000 and explicitly request to be covered by eToro's FCA-regulated entity. Visit eToro.com to find out more.
In Australia, eToro AUS Capital Pty Ltd. is authorised by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) to provide financial services under Australian Financial Services Licence 491139.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFD assets.
CFDs: 75% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Stocks: your capital is at risk. Other fees may apply.
Cryptoassets: virtual currencies are highly volatile. Your capital is at risk.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. This content is for educational purposes only and is not investment advice.
* All trades performed by clients trading under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) are executed as CFDs, with no ownership of the underlying assets.
- Demo account
- Demo account
- Asset classes
- Forex (CFD)
- Cryptos (CFD)
- Shares (CFD)
- Indices (CFD)
- ETFs (CFD)
- Metals (CFD)
- Energy (CFD)
- Commodities (CFD)
- Bonds (CFD)
- Asset classes (#)
- Currency pairs47
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Other platformseToro
- Web and mobile apps
- Web application
- Deposits & withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- China UnionPay
- USD - U.S. Dollar
- Company information
- Company nameeToro (Europe) Ltd.
- Head officeLimassol, Cyprus
- Incorporation date2007
- Regulatory Authorities
- AustraliaASIC No. 491139
- CySECCySEC 109/10
- UKFCA No. 583263
Note: payment methods depend on the entity with which you open an account, as well as your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for all payment methods.
eToro Account [EU]
Islamic Account [EU]
Corporate Account [EU]
Professional Account [EU]
|Review||Trade 47 currency pairs, crypto-currencies, popular stocks, indices, gold and silver with eToro. Get free and unlimited access to Forex trading courses and webinars.||Trade 47 currency pairs, crypto-currencies, popular stocks, indices, gold and silver with no interest or commissions. Open an account online and request an Islamic account from your account manager.||This eToro account is for sole proprietorships, partnerships or corporations. This account does not support PayPal payments.||Trade 47 currency pairs, crypto-currencies, popular stocks, indices, gold and silver with eToro. Get free and unlimited access to Forex trading courses and webinars.|
|Spreads||Fixed spreads||Fixed spreads||Fixed spreads||Fixed spreads|
|Leverage (EUR/USD) ?||1:30||1:30||1:30||1:400|
|Min. trade size (lot)||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.01|
75% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.