Risk warning: 80.5% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Trade CFDs on Forex, shares, indices, commodities and ETFs commission-free with Plus500.com. Plus500 is regulated in several jurisdictions and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Trade CFDs over 2,000 instruments (Shares, Indices, Commodities, Forex and ETFs) across over 20 markets worldwide. Click here to see all instruments available from Plus500.
- Forex: over 50 currency pairs, from Forex majors to exotic currencies on fixed or floating spreads.
- Cryptos: trade CFDs on the price of Bitcoin and a wide range of altcoins, including Ethereum, Litcoin, NEO and Ripple.
- Shares: trade CFDs on the shares of hundreds of American, European and Asian companies, including popular cannabis stocks.
- Indices: CFDs on the world's most popular stock indices such as the S&P 500, FSTE 100 and Asian markets.
- Commodities: trade CFDs on precious metals, oil, gas and other products.
- ETFs: trade CFDs on iShares, Gold ETFS, VXX Volatility and many other Exchange Traded Funds.
The Plus500 platform is a user-friendly platform which includes advanced features attractive to experienced traders. These include:
- Orders: lock in your profits with a 'Close at Profit' order, or cap your potential losses with a 'Close at Loss' order. You may add these risk management tools across new and existing trades.
- Guaranteed Stop: put an absolute limit on any potential losses with a guaranteed stop order. If an instrument's price moves against you, your position will automatically be closed at the set price, with no slippage.
- Traders' sentiment: in the form of a percentage breakdown of buys and sells for each instrument. This is akin to 'depth of market' information usually available to institutional investors.
- Calendars: easily access a calendar of upcoming economic releases and corporate actions.
Plus500's platform is available for download to Windows desktops. If you use a Mac or a Linux computer, you may trade directly from Plus500.com. Alternatively, you may download the Plus500 trading app to your phone or tablet from the Apple Store, Google Play Store or the Microsoft Store.
Plus500 is available in more than 60 countries and 32 different languages. 88% of customers are happy with the Plus500 service according to reviews gathered by LiveChat.
Open a demo account to test-drive its platform: it comes with a £40,000 balance (or an equivalent currency amount). Once the balance of the demo account drops to £200 or below, the initial demo amount will be automatically reinstated by the system.
As CFDs are "complex financial products", the Plus500 platform is not suitable for beginners or inexperienced traders.
Plus500 Ltd operates through the following subsidiaries:
- Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
- Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (AFSL #417727). Furthermore, Plus500AU Pty Ltd is an authorized Financial Services Provider in South Africa (FSP 47546) and holds a Derivatives issuer licence in New Zealand (FSP 486026).
- Asset classes
- Currency pairs52
- Gold and metals
- Financial instruments
- Demo account
- Free demo
- Account balance40000
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Other platformsPlus500
- Web and mobile apps
- Web application
- Deposits & withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Company information
- Company namePlus500 Ltd
- Head officeHaifa, Israel
- Incorporation date2008
- Regulatory Authorities
- AustraliaAFSL 417727
- CySECCySEC No 250/14
- New ZealandFSP No. 486026
- South AfricaFSCA No. 47546
- SingaporeNo. CMS100648-1
- UKFCA No. 509909
Note: payment methods depend on the entity with which you open an account, as well as your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for all payment methods.
Risk warning ?
Risk warning ?
|Review||Trade 50+ currency pairs and CFDs on shares, indices and commodities on fixed or floating spreads. CFDs are a leveraged product and can result in the loss of your entire capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.||Trade online with an interest-free Islamic account. This account has no rollover charges (swap fees), no overnight charges and no commission.|
|Spreads||Fixed and variable spreads||Fixed and variable spreads|
|Leverage (flexible) ?||1:300||1:300|
Important: please visit the broker's website for their terms and conditions.
80.5% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.