Risk warning: 83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Diversify your investments across a wide range of asset classes. Trade Forex as well as CFDs on precious metals, oil and world indices with LiteForex from a low $50 initial deposit.
- Forex: 56 currency pairs and cross-rates.
- Precious metals: CFDs on the price of gold and silver.
- Shares and indices: CFDs on a wide choice of shares listed on the world's largest stock exchanges as well as CFDs on leading American, European, Australian and Asian stock indexes.
- Cryptocurrencies: CFDs on the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple and many other altcoins.
- Energies: CFDs on the price of Brent and Crude oil.
Get market execution and no-requotes with a LiteForex Classic or an ECN account. Visit LiteForex.com for more information.
- Classic account: trade on floating spreads with 5-decimal pricing and market execution with a LiteForex Classic Account. Choose between MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. This account supports automated strategies.
- ECN Account: trade on spreads from 0.4 pips plus commission with an ECN account. Get pricing up to the 5th decimal and depth of market information from 4 liquidity providers. This account allows all trading strategies, including scalping or news trading.
All accounts come with full access to the Claws & Horns forex news and analytical service. Get access to Forex signals, an economic calendar, news and tools from your LiteForex account. This service is available free of charge for LiteForex clients.
All accounts are available in Islamic format upon request. LiteForex will never charge swap fees on these accounts' overnight balances. Open an account online and reach out to your LiteForex account manager before placing your first trade.
LiteForex (LiteForex.com) supports MT4 and MT5 for its Classic account. However, its ECN account is only available through MT4. MetaTrader 4 can run on Windows PCs as well as Mac OS with the help of an emulator.
Since coming to market in 2005, LiteForex has won several awards and a mention in the "Top 100" companies compiled by the World Finance magazine.
- Best Forex Broker, Africa 2011 from World Finance
- Best Client Service 2011 at the International Investment & Finance Exposition
- Most reliable broker in Asia 2010 at the ShowFX World exhibition
- Best Forex Broker in Nigeria 2010, by the Online Forex Traders Association of Nigeria.
LiteForex's clients get 24h technical support 5 days a week both online and over the phone. Support is available in Arabic, Brazilian, English, Indonesian, Malay, Spanish and Pakistani. The company also has representatives in 12 countries. Visit LiteForex.com to find out more.
- Asset classes
- # Currency pairs56
- Gold and Metals
- Oil and Energy
- Forex CFDs
- Forex Futures
- Forex Options
- Demo account
- Has a demo?
- Demo size5000000
- Time limitUnlimited
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Web or PC
- Software download
- No download
- Mac friendly
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- China UnionPay
- Perfect Money
- Qiwi Wallet
- Western Union
- Yandex Money
- Company information
- Legal nameLiteForex Investments Limited
- HeadquartersMarshall Islands
- Segregated accounts
Note: payment methods depend on the entity with which you open an account, as well as your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for all payment methods.
Risk warning ?
Risk warning ?
|Review||Trade Forex on floating spreads from 0.4 pips on MT4 plus commission. Get started from a low $50 deposit. Market execution of orders with no requotes.||Trade Forex on floating spreads from 2.8 pips on MT4 or MT5. Get started from a low $50 deposit. Market execution with no requotes.|
|Execution||NDD, STP, ECN||NDD, STP|
|Leverage (flexible) ?||1:500||1:500|
|Min. trade size (lot)||0.01||0.01|
|Max. trade size (lot)||100||100|
|Max. open positions||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Margin call (%)||100%||100%|
|Stop out level (%)||50%||50%|
|Interest on balances (%)||0%||0%|
83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.