Trade currencies as well as CFDs on energies, commodities and indices from MetaTrader 4. easyMarkets.com supports all Expert Advisors, except for hedging and scalping agents.
- Forex: create trading strategies over 135 major and minor currency pairs. In addition, easyMarkets is one of the only brokers with support for FX forward and option contracts (calls and puts) on over 45 pairs.
- Crypto-currencies: trade CFDs on the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple, three dominant crypto-currencies, against the US Dollar.
- Metals: precious metals such as gold and silver can provide a hedge against inflation and a safe haven when markets are volatile. easyMarkets allows you to trade gold, silver, platinum, palladium and copper paired against a range of currencies.
- Commodities: trade CFDs on oil (WTI crude, Brent oil and heating oil), gas (natural gas and gas oil), wheat, corn and other agricultural products.
- Indices: trade CFDs on leading American, European and Asian indices including the US 500, the Japan 225 and the VXX volatility index.
- Standard account (non-EU residents): trade over 300 instruments through the easyMarkets platform from a US$ 100 deposit.
- Standard 1 pip account (EU residents): get fixed spreads from just 1 pip alongside all other benefits from a US$ 250 deposit.
- VIP account: get one-on-one trading advice, market depth and insights from a personal market analyst with a VIP account from a US$ 2,500 deposit. You’ll also enjoy flexible leverage, fixed spreads from just 1 pip, the opportunity to earn cash rebates and many other benefits.
easyMarkets accounts are available in Islamic format to clients of Muslim faith. easyMarkets charges no swap fees when clients extend their day-trading positions into the following day, for up to 14 days. We recommend that you seek confirmation from easyMarkets.com as this varies by currency pair. Please note that crypto-currencies are not available in Islamic format, as is the case with other brokers.
easyMarkets offers innovative risk management tools that genuinely set it apart from the competition and will appeal to new and experienced traders alike.
- dealCancellation: allows you to cancel a trade within 1 hour and have any losses returned. dealCancellation is available across most day trading products including currencies, gold, silver and oil. No other broker in our panel offers such a compelling feature.
- Freeze Rate: allows you to freeze the price you see. This gives you a few seconds to perform your trade. These additional seconds can make a significant difference in a market as volatile as Forex or Cryptocurrencies.
- Guaranteed stop loss: automatically closes a position if the market price reaches a set threshold. You can combine a guaranteed stop loss with dealCancellation to shield yourself from losses in the first hour.
- Negative balance protection: if your trades become loss-making, easyMarkets will close these positions before your account's balance becomes negative. Negative balance protection ensures you never loose more money than you invest. It is also known as a 'margin call'.
- Fixed spreads and no 'slippage': the price you see is the price you get.
Since 2010, easyMarkets (easyMarkets.com) have won over 30 awards recognising the quality of its service and trading platform. Recent awards include:
- Best APAC Region Broker in the 2018 ADVFN International Financial Awards.
- Best Forex Service Provider in the 2017 FXWord China awards.
- Best Trading Platform in the 2017 FX Empire awards.
easyMarkets is the trading name of Easy Forex Trading Limited, a company incorporated in 2001 and regulated by . Its subsidiaries are regulated across the European Union and Australia:
- Easy Forex Trading Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 079/07.
- Easy Markets Pty Ltd is regulated in Australia by ASIC with license number 246566.
Accordingly, client funds are held in segregated accounts with top tier, global banks with strong credit rating. In addition, easyMarkets maintains sufficient liquid capital to cover all client deposits, potential fluctuations in the company’s currency positions and outstanding expenses.
- Asset classes
- Gold and Metals
- Oil and Energy
- Forex CFDs
- Forex Futures
- Forex Options
- Demo account
- Has a demo?
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Web or PC
- Software download
- No download
- Mac friendly
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- China UnionPay
- Perfect Money
- Qiwi Wallet
- Western Union
- Yandex Money
- Company information
- Segregated accounts
Standard AccountOpen account
VIP AccountOpen account
|Execution||NDD, STP||NDD, STP|
|Leverage (up to)||NA||NA|
|Commission / lot||$NA||$NA|
|Min. trade size (lot)||NA||NA|
|Max. trade size (lot)||NA||NA|
|Max. open positions||NA||NA|
|Margin call (%)||NA||NA|
|Stop out level (%)||NA||NA|
|Interest on balances (%)||NA||NA|
Please visit the broker's website for their terms and conditions.