AvaTrade's (AvaTrade.com) breadth of markets truly sets it apart from the competition.
- Forex: trade up to 60 currency pairs on flexible leverage up to 1:400 through MetaTrader 4. Choose between fixed and floating spreads, with 5 decimal pricing. You may also trade forwards and options with maturities between 1 day and 1 year.
- Cryptos: trade CFDs on Bitcoin and a wide range of alt-coins, including Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum and Ripple. AvaTrade was one of the first to support CFDs on crypto-currencies.
- Shares and indices: trade CFDs on the shares of over 100 leading American and European companies, including Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google, as well as word stock indices.
- Oil and precious metals: trade CFDs on crude oil, Brent oil, natural gas and other energy products on leverage up to 1:100. You may also trade CFDs on gold and precious metals on leverage up to 1:200.
- Treasuries: trade CFDs on short and long-dated American, European and Japanese government bonds without commission.
AvaTrade supports both fixed and floating Forex spreads: fixed spreads offer greater certainty of pricing, whereas floating spreads tend to be more competitive (except during periods of market volatility). For example, trade EUR/USD for 1.9 pips on fixed spreads or from just 0.7 pips on floating spreads.
AvaTrade's Islamic account offers Sharia-compliant trading conditions to clients of Muslim faith. Specifically, it charges no fees or swap on trades that stay open overnight. Instead, it charges a commission that is set in advance and varies with the currency pair and trade size. All financial instruments, except crypto-currencies, are available through this account.
AvaTrade supports MetaTrader 4, one of the world's most popular Forex trading platforms. Download MetaTrader 4 to your Windows computer directly from AvaTrade.com. Alternatively, you can access the trading platform through your browser - this is also suited for Mac users. Last but not least, trade directly from your Android or iPhone with AvaTradeGo, a top-rated app.
Of note, AvaTrade allows all Expert Advisors except arbitrage EAs. This includes automated trading programmes and scalping robots. If you are familiar with the .NET or Java programming languages, you could also execute trades over an API at no additional cost.
AvaTrade (AvaTrade.com) has received over 30 awards since 2009 in recognition of its platform, reliability and customer service. Significant awards include:
- Best Forex Broker 2016, by FX Empire.
- Most Reliable Broker 2013, by Daily Forex.
- Security of Funds Excellence Awards 2013, by Investing.com.
- Best Forex Customer Service 2012, Global Banking & Finance Review. Customer service representatives are available 24/5 online and on the phone in over 30 different countries and 11 languages.
AvaTrade (AvaTrade.com) is headquartered in Ireland and regulated in Europe, Australia, South Africa and Japan. Clients funds are held in segregated accounts with leading international banks under advanced encryption.
- Asset classes
- Gold and Metals
- Oil and Energy
- Forex CFDs
- Forex Futures
- Forex Options
- Demo account
- Has a demo?
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Web or PC
- Software download
- No download
- Mac friendly
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- China UnionPay
- Perfect Money
- Qiwi Wallet
- Western Union
- Yandex Money
- Company information
- Segregated accounts
MT4 FixedOpen account
MT4 FloatingOpen account
Islamic AccountOpen account
|Leverage (up to)||NA||NA||NA|
|Commission / lot||$NA||$NA||$NA|
|Min. trade size (lot)||NA||NA||NA|
|Max. trade size (lot)||NA||NA||NA|
|Max. open positions||NA||NA||NA|
|Margin call (%)||NA||NA||NA|
|Stop out level (%)||NA||NA||NA|
|Interest on balances (%)||NA||NA||NA|