China UnionPay Forex Brokers
Compare Forex brokers and trading sites that accept China UnionPay for deposits and withdrawals.
Only a handful of Forex brokers allow residents of China and Hong Kong to fund their account through China UnionPay (also known as CUP).
Maximum deposit amounts
All brokers, except for InstaForex (InstaForex.com), set a cap on the amount you can deposit through UnionPay. These caps are transaction specific. Importantly, your own bank may impose lower limits on transaction amounts. Speak to your bank manager if you are in doubt.
|Brokers||Max. deposit (per transaction) *|
|eToro||eToro.com||130,000 CNY||20,000 USD|
|HotForex||HotForex.com||50,000 CNY||7,700 USD|
* Brokers typically express maximum UnionPay deposit amounts in CNY. USD amounts are equivalent amounts based on market exchanges rates as at April 6th 2016.
If you are planning on making a deposit through China's UnionPay, visit your bank's website ahead of time to make sure you are using an eligible browser. Most Chinese banks only support a limited number of browsers, including Internet Explorer (version 8 or above), Internet Explorer 360, QQ and Liebao. Your deposit may not complete if you use a lower version or another browser.
- Related articles
- Bank Wire Forex Brokers & CFD Providers
- Credit Card Forex Brokers
- Debit Card Forex Brokers
- China UnionPay Forex Brokers
- Skrill Forex Brokers
- MoneyGram Forex Brokers
- NETELLER Forex Brokers
- paysafecard Forex Brokers
- Paypal Forex Brokers
- Perfect Money Forex Brokers
- WebMoney Forex Brokers
- Western Union Forex Brokers