Risk warning: 66% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Trade thousands of different securities across a range of asset classes through the eToro.com platform:
- Forex: trade CFDs on 47 currency pairs across Majors and Minors with flexible leverage up to 1:30.
- Cryptos: trade over 10 crypto-currencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. You may buy either the underlying asset or invest in crypto-currencies through CFDs *. Alternatively, you can get exposure to a broad range of crypto-currencies through eToro's CryptoPortfolio.
- Stocks: trade hundreds of stocks spanning a wide range of industries, from financial services to retail and technology. This includes popular names such as Apple, Google, Facebook and Tesla. You may either buy the underlying stocks or invest through CFDs *.
- Indices: trade CFDs on leading stock indices such as the S&P500, the NASDAQ-100, the FSTE100 and the China50. Indices help you diversify your exposure across a wide range of shares.
- Commodities: trade CFDs on the price of gold, silver, copper, platinum, natural gas and oil against the US Dollar.
eToro's social trading platform differentiates it from other online trading sites.
Easily connect with and learn from other successful investors through eToro's platform. You may also automatically copy of their trades through CopyTrader™. This is an opportunity to learn from others if you are new to online trading, or earn commission if you are willing to let others follow you. Visit eToro.com to see the most copied traders and review their performance.
In addition, you may invest through CopyPortfolios™: 'Top Trader Portfolios' bring together the best performing and most sustainable traders on eToro, and 'Market Portfolios' bundle together different asset classes into one strategy.
eToro (eToro.com) has won a string of awards in recognition of its innovating approach to trading. It was named "Best Trading Platform" by the Star Awards in 2013, and "Best Social Trading Network" by the World Finance Awards in 2012 and the World Finance Foreign Exchange Awards in 2011.
In Europe, eToro operates through eToro (Europe) Ltd., a company regulated by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 109/10.
In the UK, eToro (UK) Ltd. is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). However, UK residents will become clients of eToro (Europe) Ltd. unless they deposit upwards of US$ 5,000 and explicitly request to be covered by eToro's FCA-regulated entity. Visit eToro.com to find out more.
In Australia, eToro AUS Capital Pty Ltd. is authorised by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) to provide financial services under Australian Financial Services Licensce 491139.
CFD risk warning
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFD assets.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Cryptoassets are volatile instruments which can fluctuate widely in a very short timeframe and therefore are not appropriate for all investors. Other than via CFDs, trading cryptoassets is unregulated and therefore is not supervised by any EU regulatory framework.
Past performance is not an indication of future results.
* All trades performed by clients trading under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) are executed as CFDs, with no ownership of the underlying assets.
- Asset classes
- # Currency pairs47
- Gold and Metals
- Oil and Energy
- Forex CFDs
- Forex Futures
- Forex Options
- Demo account
- Has a demo?
- Time limitUnlimited
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- OtherseToro Platform
- Web or PC
- Software download
- No download
- Mac friendly
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- China UnionPay
- Yandex Money
- Company information
- Legal nameeToro (Europe) Ltd.
- HeadquartersLimassol, Cyprus
- Segregated accounts
- AustraliaASIC No. 491139
- CyprusCySEC 109/10
- UKFCA No. 583263
Note: payment methods depend on the entity with which you open an account, as well as your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for all payment methods.
|Review||Trade 47 currency pairs, crypto-currencies, popular stocks, indices, gold and silver with eToro. Get free and unlimited access to Forex trading courses and webinars.||Trade 47 currency pairs, crypto-currencies, popular stocks, indices, gold and silver with no interest or commissions. Open an account online and request an Islamic account from your account manager.||Get direct access to the trading desk 24/5, unique promotional offers, a special deposit bonus, expedited withdrawals and much more with a Premium account.|
|Leverage (flexible) ?||1:30||1:30||1:30|
|Min. trade size (lot)||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|Interest on balances (%)||0%||0%||0%|
66% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.