HotForex (HotForex.com) offers a wide range of online trading accounts to suits the needs of retail and institutional clients.
- New traders: if you're new to Forex trading, you could open a Micro account. It comes with a low $50 opening deposit, low maximum trading sizes and flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Experienced traders: HotForex offers Premium and VIP accounts for investors looking to open larger positions on tighter spreads from a low $500 deposit.
- Fixed or floating spreads: open a Fixed account with HotForex to enjoy low fixed spreads from 1.8 pips on EUR/USD. All other HotForex accounts come with floating spreads. HotForex fixed spreads remain unchanged 99.73% of the time but may widen during majors news announcements.
- Social trading: open an HFcopy Account to connect with other traders, follow and copy their successful trades. Strategy providers can earn a performance fee up to 35% for sharing their trades.
HotForex (HotForex.com) Micro, Premium, Zero Spread, VIP and Fixed accounts are also available in Islamic format. These accounts incur no swap or rollover charges on overnight positions. Please note that HotForex reserves the right to apply a carry charge on selected currency pairs held overnight beyond 7 days. Please speak to a HotForex advisor for details.
MetaTrader 4. HotForex supports MetaTrader 4 (MT4), the world's most popular retail FX trading platform. The HotForex MT4 Terminal allows you to trade Forex, CFDs and Futures in one place. The MYFX trade manager, built on top of MT4, is available free of charge for deposits over US$ 2,000.
MT4 is officially supported on Windows and runs on Mac OS through Wine. MT4 is available available as an app for Android, iOS and Windows Mobile devices. Visit HotForex.com for a detailed guide to installing MT4 on your operating system.
Over the years, HotForex has received over 20 awards from respected financial titles and awarding bodies. Recent awards include:
- Best New Forex Broker in South Africa 2016, Global Banking and Financial Review Awards
- Best FX Online Broker 2015, New Europe Magazine
- Best Customer Service 2015, European CEO Awards
- Best Client Funds Protection Broker Award 2015, MENA Dubai FX Show
Security of funds
Security of funds is a priority for HotForex (HotForex.com). Client funds are held separate from the company's own fund, with reputable banking institutions. These funds are held off balance sheet and cannot be used to pay back creditors in the unlikely event of default. In addition, HotForex provides its regulators with quarterly updates on its financial position and the manner in which it meets its capital requirements.
The HF Markets Group operates through three different companies for regulatory reasons:
- In the European Economic Area (excluding Belgium), Switzerland and Mauritius, HotForex operates through HF Markets (Europe) Ltd. The compant is registered with several national regulators including the FCA in the UK, CySEC in Cyprus, BaFin in Germany and the ACPR in France. Clients of HF Markets (Europe) Ltd are covered by investor compensation funds.
- In South Africa, HotForex operates through HF Markets SA (Pty) Ltd, a company incorporated in South Africa and authorised to act as a Financial Services Provider by the Financial Services Board ("FSB") with FSP Number 46632.
- Across the rest of the world, HotForex operates through HF Markets (SV) Ltd, a company incorporated in St. Vincent & the Grenadine as an International Business Company with registration number 22747 IBC 2015. It welcomes traders from all countries, with the exception of the USA, Canada, Sudan, Syria, North Korea.
- Asset classes
- # Currency pairs47
- Gold and Metals
- Oil and Energy
- Forex CFDs
- Forex Futures
- Forex Options
- Demo account
- Has a demo?
- Demo size100000
- Time limitUnlimited
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Web or PC
- Software download
- No download
- Mac friendly
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- China UnionPay
- Perfect Money
- Qiwi Wallet
- Western Union
- Yandex Money
- Company information
- Legal nameHF Markets (SV) Ltd
- HeadquartersSt. Vincent & the Grenadines
- Segregated accounts
- CyprusCySEC 183/12
- FranceACPR No. 74492
- GermanyBaFin No. 132342
- MauritiusNo. C110008214
- South AfricaFSB No. 46632
- UKFCA No. 600473
Micro AccountOpen account
Premium AccountOpen account
Islamic AccountOpen account
Fixed AccountOpen account
|Review||Trade Forex as well as CFDs on cryptocurrencies, shares, indices, metals and more on floating spreads from 1 pip and without commission on MetaTrader 4. This account, designed with new traders in mind, comes with smaller trading sizes and a lower initial deposit.||Trade Forex as well as CFDs on cryptocurrencies, shares, indices, metals and more on floating spreads from 1 pip and without commission on MetaTrader 4. This account, designed for experienced traders, allows you to trade up to 60 lots per position.||Trade Forex as well as CFDs on cryptocurrencies, shares, indices, metals and more on fixed or floating spreads on MetaTrader 4. This account, designed for Muslim clients, does not incur swap or rollover charges for holding positions overnight. Terms and conditions apply.||Trade Forex as well as CFDs on cryptocurrencies, shares, indices, metals and more on fixed spreads and without commission on MetaTrader 4. This account, designed for experienced traders, allows you to trade up to 60 lots per position.|
|Execution||NDD, STP, DMA||NDD, STP, DMA||NDD, STP, DMA||NDD, STP, DMA|
|Leverage (flexible) ?||1:500||1:400||1:400||1:400|
|Commission / lot||$0||$0||$0||$5|
|Min. trade size (lot)||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|Max. trade size (lot)||60||60||60||60|
|Max. open positions||300 orders||300 orders||300 orders||300 orders|
|Margin call (%)||50%||50%||50%||50%|
|Stop out level (%)||20%||10%||20%||20%|
|Interest on balances (%)||0%||0%||0%||0%|