90% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
FXTM supports a wide range of asset classes spanning over 250 financial instruments.
- Forex: trade over 60 currency pairs, spanning majors, minors and exotics. Get 5-decimal pricing as standard across all pairs (3 decimals for the YEN).
- Metals and energies: trade CFDs on gold and silver against major currencies including the US dollar, Euro and Pound sterling. You may also trade CFDs on the spot price of US Natural Gas, US Crude and UK Brent.
- Shares and indices: trade CFDs on shares of over 180 companies, including tech stocks such as Amazon, Alibaba and Apple. You may also speculate on the price of world stock indices such as the S&P 500, FTSE 100 and S&P/ASX 200.
FXTM (ForexTime.com) offers trading accounts for beginners and more experienced traders alike, including institutional traders. Accounts come with negative balance protection and most are available swap-free upon request.
- FXTM Standard accounts: instant execution across up to 59 Forex pairs as well as CFDs on metals, shares and indices. Standard accounts come with flexible leverage (depending on country of residence, knowledge and experience) and granular contract specifications (including micro lots, mini lots and standard lots). FXTM Standard accounts support MetaTrader 4 and its Expert Advisors, except for scalping EAs.
- FXTM ECN accounts: fast market execution and no requotes across up to 45 Forex pairs as well as CFDs on metals, shares and indices. ECN accounts place no upper limit on the number or volume of orders, and allow scalping. Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5.
- FXTM Pro: institutional-level pricing and direct access to deep liquidity from Tier-1 providers with FXTM Pro when you maintain a minimum account balance of US$ / EUR / GBP 25,000. Pricing will revert to retail ECN pricing should your account balance fall below that threshold.
Since launching in 2011, FXTM (ForexTime.com) has received numerous awards from established bodies, commending the quality of its execution and multi-lingual customer service. Notable awards include:
- 2018 Best Trading Conditions, from the World Finance Awards.
- 2018 Most Innovative Broker, from FX Empire.
- 2018 Best FX Broker Asia, from the World Finance Awards.
Forextime Limited, Forextime UK Ltd and Exinity Limited are the three entities that operate under the FXTM brand. All entities are licensed and regulated in multiple jurisdictions around the world. Client funds are held in segregated accounts, separate from the company's own funds, and are protected through investor protection schemes in the European Economic Area and the UK.
- Forextime Limited is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614.
- Forextime UK Limited is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 777911.
- Exinity Limited is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer License bearing license number C113012295.
- Asset classes
- # Currency pairs50+
- Gold and Metals
- Oil and Energy
- Forex CFDs
- Forex Futures
- Forex Options
- Demo account
- Has a demo?
- Time limitUnlimited
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- OthersMT4 Webtrader
- Web or PC
- Software download
- No download
- Mac friendly
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Mobile payments (Africa)
- Perfect Money
- Qiwi Wallet
- Western Union
- Yandex Money
- Company information
- Legal nameForexTime Limited
- HeadquartersLimassol, Cyprus
- Segregated accounts
- CyprusCySEC 185/12
- South AfricaFSP No. 46614
- UKFCA No. 777911
Note: payment methods depend on the entity with which you open an account, as well as your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for all payment methods.
|Review||Trade 50+ currency pairs and CFDs on shares, indices and metals with instant execution on MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5. Available swap-free.||Trade 45+ currency pairs, Spot Metals and Spot CFDs with market execution and no requotes. Scalping and all EAs allowed on MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5. Available swap-free.||Trade 43 currency pairs and Spot Metals with market execution and no requotes from 0 pips without commission. All trading strategies and MT4 Expert Advisors are allowed. Access deep liquidity directly from tier-1 liquidity providers with this ECN account.|
|Platforms||MT4, MT5||MT4, MT5||MT4|
|Execution||NDD||NDD, STP, ECN||NDD, STP, ECN, DMA|
|Leverage (flexible) ?||1:30||1:30||1:30|
|Min. trade size (lot)||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|Max. trade size (lot)||100||100||100|
|Max. open positions||100||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Margin call (%)||80%||80%||80%|
|Stop out level (%)||50%||50%||50%|
|Interest on balances (%)||0%||0%||0%|
90% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.