HYCM (HYCM.com), formerly HY Markets, is an award winning online broker authorised and regulated by the FCA and CySEC. Trade over 100 instruments on competitive spreads with no commission.
Trade currencies online as well as CFDs across a wide range of asset classes from your HYCM account:
- Forex: trade currency pairs as well as the US Dollar index, an index measuring the value of the US Dollar relative to a basket of currencies. Access 29 currency pairs with a Micro account, and 39 currency pairs with a Standard or a VIP account.
- Cryptos: trade CFDs on the price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin against the US Dollar. These crypto-currencies are available across all HYCM accounts.
- Metals: trade CFDs on the price of gold, silver and copper against the US Dollar and the Euro.
- Commodities: trade CFDs on the price of cocoa, coffee, sugar and cotton against the US Dollar.
- Energies: speculate on the price of oil, Brent crude and natural gas against the US Dollar.
- Indices: trade CFDs on a large number of American, European, Japanese, Chinese and Indian stock indices such as CFDs on the S&P 500, the SSE 50 and the NIFTY 50.
- Stocks: trade CFDs on 10 tech stocks such as Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook and Alibaba. These are only available through a Standard or a VIP account.
Choose from one of three accounts. The larger your initial deposit, the tighter the spreads and the wider the choice of financial instruments.
- Micro: open a Micro account from a low $100 deposit. HYCM's Micro account comes with fixed spreads from 2.0 pips across 50 instruments, including 29 currency pairs.
- Standard: open a Standard account from a $1,000 deposit and trade up to 120 instruments on fixed spreads from 1.8 pips. This account also comes with free Forex signals.
- VIP: to enjoy low fixed spreads from 1.5 pips, open a VIP account with a $10,000 deposit.
All accounts are available interest-free (also known as swap-free) to clients of Islamic faith. To open an interest-free account, open an account online at HYCM.com and speak to your personal account manager before placing your first trade.
HYCM accepts a wide range of payment methods including credit and debit cards, Neteller, Skrill and Webmoney. HYCM's trading accounts are denominated in USD and EUR. Deposits are also accepted in KWD, SAR and AED and will be converted to USD for trading.
HYCM (HYCM.com) supports MetaTrader 4, one of the world's most popular trading platforms. It accepts all MT4 Expert Advisors, except scalping and high-frequency trading bots. If you're on the go, you can trade through its mobile app available for Android and iPhone devices.
HYCM operates through companies regulated by the FCA in the UK, and CySEC across the rest of the European Union. If you reside in one of these countries, you may qualify for investor compensation in the unlikely event of default.
- Henyep Capital Markets (UK) Limited: is authorized and regulated under the Financial Conduct Authority with reference number 186171. Payments under the UK's Financial Services Compensation Scheme are limited to a maximum of £50,000 per customer.
- HYCM (Europe) Ltd: authorized and regulated under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under license number 259/14. Payments under CySEC's Investor Compensation Fund (ICF) are capped at €20,000 per customer.
A short history of HYCM
HYCM (HYCM.com) is a division of The Henyep Group, an international corporation with over 40 years of operational history. The group's roots lie in Hong Kong, where Henyep Gold Dealers founded as a member of the Hong Kong Gold and Silver Exchange Society in 1977. The following year, Henyep Securities founded as a member of the Hong Kong Commodities Exchange.
Since, the group has expanded across four continents. It opened its first branch in New York in 1980, was granted a license by the UK's financial regulator in 1998, established a presence in Dubai in 2006 and acquired its current CySEC license through an external acquisition in 2015.
Over the years, HY Markets has received a string of awards including "Best FX Broker, Northern Europe" by the World Finance 2012 Awards and "Best Forex Brokers in the Middle East" by the IB Times Trading Awards 2011.
In 2016, Henyep consolidated its investment brands under HYCM.com, a multi-platform online trading service.
- Asset classes
- Gold and Metals
- Oil and Energy
- Forex CFDs
- Forex Futures
- Forex Options
- Demo account
- Has a demo?
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Web or PC
- Software download
- No download
- Mac friendly
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- China UnionPay
- Perfect Money
- Qiwi Wallet
- Western Union
- Yandex Money
- Company information
- Segregated accounts
|Execution||NDD, STP||NDD, STP||NDD, STP|
|Leverage (up to)||NA||NA||NA|
|Commission / lot||$NA||$NA||$NA|
|Min. trade size (lot)||NA||NA||NA|
|Max. trade size (lot)||NA||NA||NA|
|Max. open positions||NA||NA||NA|
|Margin call (%)||NA||NA||NA|
|Stop out level (%)||NA||NA||NA|
|Interest on balances (%)||NA||NA||NA|
Please visit the broker's website for their terms and conditions.