79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
FxPro.com provides a non-dealing desk environment with accounts available for new and experienced traders. Choose between MetaTrader 4, 5 or the cTrader platform.
- FxPro MT4: trade 69 currency pairs, indices, energies, metals and shares on fixed or floating spreads. Chose between instant and market execution. FxPro accepts all MT4 Expert Advisors and provides an EA back-testing facility to assess their performance against historical data.
- FxPro MT5: trade 69 currency pairs, indices, energies and metals on floating spreads with market execution. FxPro accepts all MT5 Expert Advisors. Of note, FxPro was named 'Best MT5 Broker' twice, at the 2015 and 2016 UK Forex Awards.
- FxPro cTrader: trade 69 currency pairs, indices, energies and metals (no shares) on low spreads and a flat $9 commission per lot, per round turn. FxPro aggregates the best bid and offer across 10 liquidity providers. FxPro places no limitations on trade sizes, stop and take profit levels. This account provides full depth of market and volume information on an instrument-by-instrument basis.
FxPro's accounts come with negative balance protection and a low recommended US$ 500 minimum initial deposit. You may, however, open an account with as little as US$ 100. All accounts have no dealing desk intervention, subject to FxPro's order execution policy. Please visit FxPro.com to find out more.
If you open an account with FxPro, you'll get complementary access to real time Forex market news, Trading Central technical analysis and a personalized dashboard. Customer support is available in 20 languages 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Over the years, FxPro has won over 40 awards commending the quality of its service, execution and platform. Recent awards include:
- "Best FX Service Provider" in the 2018 City of London Wealth Management Awards.
- "Best FX Provider" in the 2019 Online Personal Wealth Awards.
- "Best Broker 2018" in the Financial Times and Investors Chronicles Awards.
FxPro Group Limited is the holding company of FxPro Financial Services Ltd and FxPro UK Ltd:
- FxPro Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under the license number 078/07. ForexBrokersAZ.com acts as an introducer to this entity.
- FxPro UK Limited is regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under registration number 509956.
- FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the South Africa Financial Services Board (authorisation number 45052).
- FxPro Global Markets MENA Limited is authorised and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (reference no. F003333).
Visit FxPro.com to open your account online.
- Asset classes
- # Currency pairs69
- Gold and Metals
- Oil and Energy
- Forex CFDs
- Forex Futures
- Forex Options
- Demo account
- Has a demo?
- Demo size500000
- Time limitUnlimited
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Web or PC
- Software download
- No download
- Mac friendly
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- China UnionPay
- Company information
- Legal nameFxPro Group Limited
- HeadquartersLondon, UK
- Segregated accounts
- CyprusCySEC 078/07
- South AfricaFSB No. 45052
- UKFCA No. 509956
Note: payment methods depend on the entity with which you open an account, as well as your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for all payment methods.
MT4 Fixed - Instant Exec.
MT4 Floating - Instant Exec.
MT4 Floating - Market Exec.
MT5 Floating - Market Exec.
|Review||Trade 69 currency pairs, spot indices, energies, metals and shares on fixed spreads with instant execution. Spreads are fixed over certain time periods, but vary throughout the day. All EAs are allowed.||Trade 69 currency pairs, spot indices, energies, metals and shares on floating spreads and instant execution. All EAs are allowed.||Trade 69 currency pairs, spot indices, energies, metals and shares on floating spreads and market execution. All EAs are allowed.||Trade 69 currency pairs, indices, energies and metals on floating spreads with market execution. All EAs are allowed.||Trade 69 currency pairs, spot indices, energies and metals on razor-thin spreads with market execution. Supports algorithmic trading robots coded in cAlgo.|
|Leverage (flexible) ?||1:500||1:500||1:500||1:500||1:500|
|Commission / lot||$0||$0||$0||$0||$9|
|Min. trade size (lot)||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|Max. trade size (lot)||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000|
|Margin call (%)||25%||25%||25%||40%||40%|
|Stop out level (%)||20%||20%||20%||30%||30%|
|Interest on balances (%)||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%|
Important: please visit the broker's website for their terms and conditions.
79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs and Spread Betting work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.