75.87% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Trade over 120 instruments across Forex, commodities, energies, indices and global equities on tight spreads from the MetaTrader 4 platform:
- Forex: trade CFDs on 43 currency pairs across Forex Majors, Minors and exotics. You may also trade CFDs on the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Commodities and energies: trade CFDs on the price of Gold, Silver, Copper and Oil (UK Brent and US Light Sweet Crude Oil).
- Indices: trade CFDs on 10 stock indices such as the S&P500, Nasdaq 100, Dow Jones, Hang Seng, German DAX and IBEX.
- US equities: trade CFDs on the shares of 60 US companies such as Citigroup, Google and Verizon.
- Variable Spreads Account: trade on low floating spreads without commission on the MetaTrader 4 platform. Open an account from a low US$ 100 deposit.
- ECN Premier Account: trade on the tightest available spreads plus a $10 commission per lot, also on the MetaTrader 4 platform. With an ECN account, FXPRIMUS acts as a bridge between you and tier 1 liquidity providers. It aggregates prices from liquidity providers, shows you best the available price and forwards your orders onto market-makers over an Electronic Communication Network (ECN). Open an account from a low US$ 500 deposit.
Get VIP treatment when you deposit upwards of $10,000 upon opening either a Variable or ECN account. This includes personal access to a market specialist on a 24/5 basis, VIP trading signals as well as other Premium account features such as live market update telephone calls and MT4 training. Visit FXPrimus.com to find out more.
Your account's leverage as well as other trading conditions will depend on the FXPRIMUS entity you trade with: either the CySEC-regulated entity or the Vanuatu-regulated entity.
CySEC trading conditions
If your account is associated with Primus Global Ltd, the CySEC-regulated entity, leverage will depend on the instrument you trade with, in line with ESMA regulations. At present, leverage is capped at 1:30 across Forex Majors and 1:20 across Forex Minors. The margin call and stop-out levels stand at 50%. FXPRIMUS reserves the right to increase margin requirements at times of market stress.
If you are an EU resident, your account will automatically be associated with the CySEC-regulated entity. However, you may ask to have your account associated with the company's Vanuatu-regulated entity to enjoy more favourable trading conditions.
Vanuatu trading conditions
If your account is associated with Primus Markets INTL Limited, the Vanuatu-regulated entity, leverage will depend on your account's balance in US$ or an equivalent currency. The margin-call and stop-out levels stand at just 30%.
- US$0 to US$1,000: up to 1:1000
- US$1,001 to US$20,000: up to 1:500
- US$20,001 to US$50,000: up to 1:400
- US$50,001 to US$100,000: up to 1:200
- Above US$100,000: up to 1:100
Please note that FXPRIMUS reserves the right to change these conditions at any time.
FXPrimus.com supports MetaTrader 4, the world’s most popular retail trading platform. MT4 comes with advanced charting features, technical analysis tools and its own programming language for automating tasks. The platform is available for download across all devices, including Windows and Mac computers as well as Android and iOS smartphones. You can also trade through MT4’s web interface if you prefer.
FXPRIMUS places particular emphasis on security and safety of funds. Client funds are held in segregated accounts, managed by a third party. All FXPRIMUS clients are insured with a €2.5 million policy. FXPRIMUS is the brand name used by:
- Primus Global Ltd (previously known as FX Primus Europe (CY) Ltd), regulated by CySEC, with licence no. 261/14.
- Primus Markets INTL Limited, regulated by VFSC, with registration no. 14595.
- Primus Africa (Pty) Ltd, regulated by FSCA, with licence no. 46675.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 75.87% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Read the full risk disclosure.
- Asset classes
- # Currency pairs43
- Gold and Metals
- Oil and Energy
- Forex CFDs
- Forex Futures
- Forex Options
- Demo account
- Has a demo?
- Demo sizeUnlimited
- Time limitNA
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Web or PC
- Software download
- No download
- Mac friendly
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- China UnionPay
- Company information
- Legal nameFxPrimus Europe (CY) Ltd
- HeadquartersLimassol, Cyprus
- Segregated accounts
- CyprusCySEC No. 261/14
- South AfricaFSCA No. 46675
- VanuatuVFSC No. 14595
Note: payment methods depend on the entity with which you open an account, as well as your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for all payment methods.
Variable Spreads [EU]Open account
ECN Premier [EU]Open account
Variable Spreads [Vanuatu]Open account
ECN Premier [Vanuatu]Open account
|Review||Trade over 120 instruments across Forex, commodities, energies, global indices and US equities on low floating spreads without commission.||Trade over 120 instruments across Forex, commodities, energies, global indices and US equities from 0 pips plus commission.||Trade over 120 instruments across Forex, commodities, energies, global indices and US equities from 0 pips plus commission.||Trade over 120 instruments across Forex, commodities, energies, global indices and US equities from 0 pips plus commission.|
|Execution||NDD, STP||NDD, STP, ECN, DMA||NDD, STP||NDD, STP, ECN, DMA|
|Leverage (flexible) ?||1:30||1:30||1:1000||1:1000|
|Commission / lot||$0||$10||$0||$10|
|Min. trade size (lot)||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|Margin call (%)||50%||50%||30%||30%|
|Stop out level (%)||50%||50%||30%||30%|
|Interest on balances (%)||0%||0%||0%||0%|
75.87% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.