eToro is one of the world's largest social investment networks. Connect with over 6 million successful investors, follow and copy their trades in real-time.
Your capital is at risk.
Trade thousands of different securities across a range of asset classes through the eToro.com platform:
- Forex: trade 47 currency pairs across Majors and Minors. As currencies typically experience small price movements, it is common to borrow to magnify your trades. eToro's platform allows flexible leverage up to 1:400.
- Cryptos: trade CFDs on 9 crypto-currencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and Ripple. In addition, you may also get exposure to crypto-currencies through eToro's in-house Crypto CopyFund.
- Stocks: trade CFDs on hundreds of stocks spanning a wide range of industries, from financial services to retail and technology. This includes popular names such as Apple, Google, Facebook and Tesla.
- Indices: get exposure to leading world indices such as the S&P500, the NASDAQ-100, the FSTE100 and the China50.
- Commodities: trade CFDs on the price of gold, silver, copper, platinum, natural gas and oil against the US Dollar.
eToro's social trading platform sets it apart from other online trading sites. Easily connect with and learn from other successful investors through eToro's proprietary social trading services:
- CopyTrader™: automates your trading activity by allocating a fraction of your funds to replicate another trader's investments. eToro automatically carries over stop-loss, take-profit orders and other risk management tools to limit your exposure. This is an opportunity to learn from others if you are new to online trading. Visit eToro.com to see the most copied traders and review their performance.
- CopyFunds™: diversify your exposure through funds. Three different categories of funds are available through eToro: i) Top Trader CopyFunds aggregate traders who've delivered strong and consistent returns in the past, ii) Market CopyFunds aggregate investments by asset class (such as crypto-currencies), and iii) Partner CopyFunds.
- Popular Investor Program: rewards traders that are willing to share their trading activity with others. Each Popular Investor can enjoy a spread rebate up to 100%, and up to 2% annual payment on their assets under management.
Importantly, you can also trade on your own account without social interaction if you prefer. eToro's social trading platform is entirely 'opt in'.
eToro (eToro.com) has won a string of awards in recognition of its innovating approach to trading. It was named "Best Trading Platform" by the Star Awards in 2013, and "Best Social Trading Network" by the World Finance Awards in 2012 and the World Finance Foreign Exchange Awards in 2011.
eToro’s brokering services are provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., a company registered in Cyprus and regulated by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 109/10. In the UK, eToro (UK) Ltd. is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), under firm reference number 583263. eToro (Europe) Ltd. and eToro (UK) Ltd. both operate under and comply with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
Importantly, all clients will become clients of eToro (Europe) Ltd. upon funding their account. This is also true of clients resident in the UK, unless they deposit upwards of US$ 5,000 and explicitly request to be covered by eToro's FCA-regulated entity. Visit eToro.com to find out more.
All trading involves risk. Only risk capital you’re prepared to lose. Past performance is not an indication of future results. This content is for educational purposes only and is not investment advice.
- Asset classes
- Gold and Metals
- Oil and Energy
- Forex CFDs
- Forex Futures
- Forex Options
- Demo account
- Has a demo?
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Web or PC
- Software download
- No download
- Mac friendly
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- China UnionPay
- Perfect Money
- Qiwi Wallet
- Western Union
- Yandex Money
- Company information
- Segregated accounts
|Leverage (up to)||NA||NA||NA|
|Commission / lot||$NA||$NA||$NA|
|Min. trade size (lot)||NA||NA||NA|
|Max. trade size (lot)||NA||NA||NA|
|Max. open positions||NA||NA||NA|
|Margin call (%)||NA||NA||NA|
|Stop out level (%)||NA||NA||NA|
|Interest on balances (%)||NA||NA||NA|
Your capital is at risk.